Compact tabletop fryer provides continuous frying of products by immersion in oil. In its functions and capabilities, it's comparable to an industrial conveyor deep fryer.
The fryer is a working tank (bathtub), in which a universal conveyor with a food belt is placed and a guaranteed immersing the product in oil is installed. The unit is equipped with a heating system with an individual thermostat for each heating element and a conveyor speed control system. The removable components of the fryer are mounted on special locks, which makes it easy and quick to disassemble it for cleaning and washing.
• fish (capelin, fish sticks) and meat products
• cutlets, meatballs
• chicken sticks
• crackers, croutons
• crisps, vegetable chips and pork skin chips
• pies and dumplings
• French fries, potato wedges, onion rings
• vegetarian soy products
• various types of snacks and many other products.
• high strength and durability of the construction.
• high power temperature control system
• frying time is from 2 sec. up to 60 minutes!
• heating power in the basic 1-phase version is 4 kW, in the 3-phase version 8/12 kW!
• the speed control of continuous frying using a special drive in a very wide range!
• security system for each heating element, which allows to reduce the risk of fire
• easy and quick cleaning system
• a special cold storage zone
• the conveyor mesh has small intervals, which allows the frying of small products such as nuts
• dense wire mesh conveyor
• removable lid sections with handles
• product tedding system
• high-performance thermostatic system
• compactness. The fryer does not require much space, the unit can be placed on the surface of the technological table.
• multipurpose. When filling the working part with water, the installation can be used as a compact blancher or a brewing unit.
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 1399x491x400 mm (basic version)
• Weight: about 60 kg.
• The working volume of oil: up to 80 liters
• Working width: 0.35 m
• Working length in oil: 0.88m
• Cooking area: 0.4 m²
• Heating power: 1-phase version: 4kW (cheaper model), 3-phase version: 8/12 kW
• Maximum heating temperature: 200 ° C (at high temperatures it is better to use special oil for deep frying)
• mobile stand
• upper case for thermal insulation of frying
• secondary steam extraction a system with filtration
• oil filtration system
• automatic oil flow control system
• control panel based on the PLC controller
• additional tank for draining used oil
• CIP station
• any mesh and scrapers are available to equip with
• fire protection system
• clamping net that is synchronized with the main conveyor
• emergency switches
• and much more!