Hematology Analyzers ABX Pentra 60 OT/C Plus
· Highly compact and cost - effective.
· Micro - sampling from whole blood (CBC : 30 µL - DIFF: 53 µL)
· Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS * Technology.
· Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS * * Technology.
· Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour
· Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
· Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub - populations with DHSS * Technology
· 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
· Basophils counted through specific channel
· High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY * * * ) and Large Immature Cells (LIC * * * )
* DHSS : Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System
* * MDSS : Multi - Distribution Sampling System
* * * RUO parameters (Research Use Only)